RE: issues with global attribute "accesskey" as-is in HTML5

Paul, Gregory,

I support Gregory's initial response to your
question where he noted that the HTML A11Y Task
Force needs to review these requirements before
they are filed as bug reports for the HTML WG.

For instance, based on initial review by Jeanne
Spellman and myself of the requirements recently
sent from PFWG -- and given that there's been
development of additional guidance in this area
in UAAG 2.0 during the time that PFWG was working
on related issues -- there appears to be a need
for re-synchronization on some user requirements
and potential solutions. I believe it would be
more appropriate and efficient for that
resynchronization to happen in the HTML A11Y Task
Force than in the HTML WG, and then to pass
through a set of clarified and consensed feedback
to the HTML WG as bug reports once we've confirmed the approaches.

- Judy