Re: Call for objections *by 8 Feb*: HTML A11Y Face to Face meeting 6-7 April 2010 in Birmingham, UK

On 04.02.2010, at 18:14, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org> wrote:
> Dates: 6 and 7 April 2010 (Tuesday and Wednesday)
> Location: Birmingham, UK

Over the last week I heard several voices that the date is
inconvenient especially for people in the UK because it's the Easter
week where many are on vacation, for example Bruce Lawsom who *lives*
in Birmingham. For me it doesn't seem to make too much sense to hold
the meeting in the UK at a time when Brits are on vacation?

I understand that there haven't been too many offers of sponsoring
another venue in Europe and that we need something not too late,
preferably in the week of April 13-14? There's a large accessibility
conference in Paris on the 12th, can we find a venue there? I guess I
could ask the organizers. Otherwise I could try to find a place in
Frankfurt; we have a very decent international airport, too. ;-) Are
there any special requirements for the venue, like wheelchair
accessibility?

Cheers,
Martin