Forwarding Our Comparison [Was: Media Gaps Document--36 Hour Consensus Call]

It appears we have used our 36-hour consensus call very productively.
Thanks to all, and especially to Geoff, for helping drive this summary
to an appropriate, sharable conclusion. I will now announce this
document to the WG.

Janina