Re: Ruby in TTML

Hi Sean,

I'm sorry if my email came across as an encouragement to do the
evaluation immediately. I was just flagging the fact that there will
be a need to highlight TTML features against the requirements. It's
good that this list has been made though and I would suggest putting
the relevant parts that are about the external text format
requirements and styling into a Wiki page. I'm really glad you went
through much if not all of the styling in TTML. We might even want to
extend some of it into a table which can be used to compare to other
formats, too.

BTW: I agree, the HTML part is not relevant to TTML, and neither is
the DOM API part. But those are relevant to the other proposals we
have made here in the WG. There is indeed a lot in Ian's page - and
it's still growing.

I'll volunteer to put the wiki page together if you like. Just not tonight. :)