Re: Candidate TF Resolution: ISSUES-90, 91, 93, 95, 96, & 97 (Amended)

Edward O'Connor writes:
> > Minor point of clarification; at present this:
> >
> >>       The Task Force supports the counter-proposal found at
> >> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/User:Eoconnor/keephidden.
> >
> > Is a draft proposal, which has not yet been forwarded to the WG.
>
> Indeed.
>
> > I am unsure of the proposed timeline for that, but suspect that it is
> > sooner rather than later.
>
> I believe we have until early May to deliver the counter-proposal to
> the WG. Several others, for instance Jeremy Keith, have expressed
> interest in contributing to the proposal; I'd like to give them the
> opportunity to improve it before we submit it. If anyone in the a11y
> TF would like to pitch in, that would be great!

There is strong sentiment among quite a few TF members to take a
position on these issues. However, we also have a lot on our plates, so
are generally unwilling to put a lot of time into these particular issues.

Perhaps we could return to Plan A -- our candidate resolution opposing
-- which you could then cite?

I believe we're in sync on the meaning between our candidate resolution
and this counter-proposal, but reluctant to get bogged down over this.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
		sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net