Re: timing model of the media resource in HTML5

After discussing it on our side - we agree that not having multiple
element synchronization in this version of the spec is a good idea.

As for captions: if captions are stylable via page css, what happens
if the caption format itself specifies styling? Also, imo the user
should be able to override page-specified styling, as they might
prefer their own styling.