Specifying HTML for email Re: Hello ?

Hello Rémi,

in the last 5 years this group has done very little, but I think it would
be good to see an effort around specifying  HTML for email and
standardising it (over the half-dozen year we can assume that takes -
imagine if we had actually been working for the last 6 yearas!)

Are there others here who are interested in doing some work?

Do you want to use this venue, or some other? I am happy to put some
effort into setup and working towards a spec that might work out (and I
ahve some experience doing that).

cheers

Chaals

--