From: "Rémi (HTeuMeuLeu)" <remi@hteumeuleu.fr>
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 at 10:24 AM
To: HTML for Email Community Group <public-htmail@w3.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Hello ?

Hello everyone,

I'm interested in working on an HTML Emails Specification again. For now, I'm just pinging here to see if anyone's still there and interested to follow or contribute as well.

Since this group was started in 2014, a lot of things have happened in the email world. The #emailgeeks community is now more vibrant than ever (notably thanks to a Slack channel — https://email.geeks.chat/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__email.geeks.chat_&d=DwMFaQ&c=Ftw_YSVcGmqQBvrGwAZugGylNRkk-uER0-5bY94tjsc&r=FbsK8fvOGBHiAasJukQr6i2dv-WpJzmR-w48cl75l3c&m=w-OhJeKEGNhKmTuBA13Yq4YbHu19fn8387W3lqa4r5I&s=DFe0oKrdhkvK9AMfQKz9c7p4_nwKQun5xx67W3Kfu_4&e=>). Personally, I've also launched caniemail.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__caniemail.com&d=DwMFaQ&c=Ftw_YSVcGmqQBvrGwAZugGylNRkk-uER0-5bY94tjsc&r=FbsK8fvOGBHiAasJukQr6i2dv-WpJzmR-w48cl75l3c&m=w-OhJeKEGNhKmTuBA13Yq4YbHu19fn8387W3lqa4r5I&s=8y2vUWPVuH1N2nZUDtqYRuJuhR8B_Krcl-km_ZUJliI&e=> last year which is of great help to get a current/up to date vision of support across email clients.

Hope to read from this group soon.

-- Rémi

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message.  Thank you very much.