Re: Campaign Monitor compatibility chart

From: Jason Rodriguez <jason@rodriguezcommaj.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 12:49:10 -0500
To: Stig Morten Myre <stigm@campaignmonitor.com>, Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Cc: "public-htmail@w3.org" <public-htmail@w3.org>
I think in this context it boils down to the email client supporting media queries. Testing should be fairly easy - set up a media query in the head with specific styles applied to a reliably rendering element, check to see if those styles are applied. Unfortunately, support for media queries is lacking in a lot of email clients.

Jason Rodriguez
@rodriguezcommaj
rodriguezcommaj.com
modernhtmlemail.com