Introduction : Marie Hanotte

From: marie hanotte <marie.hanotte@free.fr>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 21:48:42 +0100
To: HTML for Email Community Group <public-htmail@w3.org>
Hello everyone,

I'm Marie Hanotte and I work as a front-end developer for a french web
agency.

I build newsletters every now and again, and I find it each time
marvellous to discover the various interpretations of the code... so I'm
very interested in establishing some standards for it!

It's the first time that I join a w3c group, so for the moment I just
follow the conversation to see how it takes shape, and maybe I will
gradually get more involved.

Thanks for starting this group, and nice to meet you all!

Marie
https://twitter.com/mh_nichts