Re: Include CSS in emails

Hi Neil,

I agree, there will be a lot of obvious benefits, but in the other hand it
could become a lot of new issues. So what the point, if all CSS source
including in the file, the file size will be much bigger, but I think if
would be possible to use containers to design the content the source will
be a little bit smarter.

So at least we take a pass on <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="*.css">.

Right?