Re: Predefined JS Libraries

Charles,

May be it is out of scope, but do you pointer of such proposal ?

I would love to see a Javascript SDK with some pre-packaged (and
up-to-date) javascript libraries immediately available.

I think that this group will end up having a lot of interest in common with
ePub/Digipub IG (http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Main_Page)

Mohamed

Mohamed

--