Recurring Meetings [via High-Performance Computing Community Group]

From: Annette Greiner <amgreiner@lbl.gov>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 17:31:26 +0000
To: public-hpcweb@w3.org
At our last meeting, we decided to set a recurring meeting time, so that
participants can plan further in advance. We'll meet up by phone the first
Thursday of each month at 2:00 Pacific Time. Join us!

This post sent on High-Performance Computing Community Group

'Recurring Meetings'

http://www.w3.org/community/hpcweb/2013/04/19/recurring-meetings/

Learn more about the High-Performance Computing Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/hpcweb