Re: Why we need Houdini...

It seems there are a number of projects like css-layout
<https://github.com/facebook/css-layout> and react-canvas
<https://github.com/Flipboard/react-canvas> who we should really be working
with to help define our use cases and identify the long hanging fruit we
should prioritize first.  I've added a customers
<https://wiki.css-houdini.org/customers> list on the wiki to at least help
us track these projects in one place - feel free to edit as you see fit.

Rick