RE: MSE spec: PR review, issue comment request and some questions

> Regarding https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues/5: I assume there has been no update on @dmlap's status, so this remains an AI on me to produce a fresh PR.

Correct.

From: Matt Wolenetz [mailto:wolenetz@google.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 6:22 PM
To: Jerry Smith (IEP) <jdsmith@microsoft.com>; Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>
Cc: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>; public-hme-editors@w3.org
Subject: Re: MSE spec: PR review, issue comment request and some questions

Widening to the new public-hme-editors@w3.org<mailto:public-hme-editors@w3.org>

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 2:57 PM, Matt Wolenetz <wolenetz@google.com<mailto:wolenetz@google.com>> wrote:
My esteemed MSE co-editors and WG chair, please take a look at your earliest convenience at:

  1.  https://github.com/w3c/media-source/pull/79 (PR intended to fix #10)
  2.  https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues/24 I'd like to get your input on all of:

     *   is it correct to forego the queuing/firing of HTMLMediaElement 'suspend' event when MSE is attached? Do we need explicit text around this in MSE spec?
     *   is the 'buffer full flag' change notification scenario being asked about an analogue of the already VNext #40?
     *   what clarification to MSE spec, if any, around delaying-the-load-event when ignoring preload attribute is necessary?
Regarding https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues/5: I assume there has been no update on @dmlap's status, so this remains an AI on me to produce a fresh PR.

I'm looking forward to our F2F later this week.

Matt