RE: V1 Issue Status

+ public-hme-editors

From: David Dorwin [mailto:ddorwin@google.com]
Sent: Monday, June 6, 2016 3:21 PM
To: Jerry Smith (WPT) <jdsmith@microsoft.com>
Cc: Mark Watson (watsonm@netflix.com) <watsonm@netflix.com>; Matt Wolenetz <wolenetz@google.com>; Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Subject: Re: V1 Issue Status

Thanks, Jerry. Some updates from my side:

PRs: I merged #216 and #218. I fixed the issues Mark identified in #217, but it still needs an LGTM. I think #215 just needs a sentence added in two places per the PR discussion. Philippe has #213 (not listed) for issue #104; this is definitely not blocking.

Issues:

  *   #117: The bulk vast majority of the work is done here. I want to review the rest for inconsistencies this week, but we can consider it "done."
  *   #110: I'm now looking at this and will have an update soon.
  *   #181: I also want to review this for any remaining issues this week, but it should be mostly done.