Re: DRM Today-based test case for EME

Question: should we expand this test case to cover ClearKey ? Or will we
rely on the tests in the Google folder for ClearKey ?

If the latter, should we move those tests into the main directory (I see
they are now working) ? Or, if others would like to add ClearKey tests,
should they add them to the Google folder ?

...Mark