Re: question on steps to publish the community group note on a PDDI min info model

On 1/25/19 4:47 PM, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
> I suggest circulating it a bit from your site and asking for feedback,
> at least on<public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>. If you get too many people
> suggesting changes, you can move it to github so the Pull Request and
> issue tracking machinery can help you. If poeple are generally
> supportive and the changes are managable, no need to stage it
> anywhere. We can upload it as a CG publication directly once it's
> gotten some eyeballs and the chairs are content.

Thanks Eric. We have been using github for a long time with the project
(https://github.com/w3c/hcls-drug-drug-interaction/) but I didn't see a
way for folks to see the page rendered within github (as for example
https://github.com/w3c/html does with https://w3c.github.io/html/). No
problem about seeking further input. Will do.