Re: question on steps to publish the community group note on a PDDI min info model

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 07:08:41PM +0000, Boyce, Richard David wrote:
> Michel, David, and Eric,
>
> We are very close to being ready to publish a community group note on a
> potential drug-drug interaction min info model. However, I don't know
> the process. Until now, I have been hosting drafts on my server. Should
> we finish the work there or move the penultimate version to W3C?

I suggest circulating it a bit from your site and asking for feedback,
at least on <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>. If you get too many people
suggesting changes, you can move it to github so the Pull Request and
issue tracking machinery can help you. If poeple are generally
supportive and the changes are managable, no need to stage it
anywhere. We can upload it as a CG publication directly once it's
gotten some eyeballs and the chairs are content.

--
-eric

office: +1.617.258.5741 32-G528, MIT, Cambridge, MA 02144 USA
mobile: +1.617.599.3509

(eric@w3.org)
email address distribution.