Re: Requesting feedback on draft Community Group Report about a minimum representation of potential drug-drug interaction knowledge and evidence

My apologies for providing the wrong link to the draft note. Here is the
correct one:

https://dbmi-icode-01.dbmi.pitt.edu/dikb-evidence/hcls-drug-drug-interaction/index.html

-R

--
Richard D Boyce, PhD
Associate Professor of Biomedical Informatics and Clinical and Translational Science in the Clinical and Translational