RE: BIONT-DSE-DCM Link

Yes. I decided to schedule it at that time as Kerstin and Bo suggested that it
would be a good time and also the Zakim will be available at that time.

Will sign up on the DSE mailing list.

Cheers,

--Vipul

Vipul Kashyap, Ph.D.

Senior Medical Informatician

Clinical Informatics R&D, Partners HealthCare System

Phone: (781)416-9254

Cell: (617)943-7120

http://www.partners.org/cird/AboutUs.asp?cBox=Staff&stAb=vik

To keep up you need the right answers; to get ahead you need the right questions

---John Browning and Spencer Reiss, Wired 6.04.95