Re: Multiple GRDDL results in a single transform??? GRDDL and Named Graphs

Booth, David (HP Software - Boston) wrote:

> There are two separable issues here:
>
> 1. Whether test #grddlonrdf conforms to the GRDDL spec as written.  AFAICT it does *not* conform to the GRDDL spec as written, so in my view the working group has a responsibility in an erratum to either fix it or delete it.

Could you clarify exactly why the test violates the spec as written? I
agree, if it violates the spec then this should be noted in erratum..
> 2. Whether the GRDDL spec should be changed, to make the result of an RDF document be *only* the RDF that is directly specified in that document.  This would represent a (slight) design change, and thus it is not a candidate for an erratum.  In my view, it would have to wait until GRDDL 2.0.  :(

Likely the case, and hopefully TAG will get around to xmlFunctions-34
beforehand.

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh