RE: on test #grddlonrdf

> From: Jeremy Carroll
>
> [ . . . ]
> However, if you were to suggest an erratum, I point out that the tests
> are definitely not in error (since it doesn't depend on
> #rule_rdfxbase),  it's more the comment (which does so depend) that is arguably
> in error.

I'm confused.  Given the input at
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grddlonrdf.rdf
doesn't the XSLT script at
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/foaf2con.xsl
only generate one triple?   But the output at
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grddlonrdf-output3.rdf
seems to also include the three triples that were directly written in the input document at
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grddlonrdf.rdf
Aren't those three triples produced by #rule_rdfxbase?  If not, what rule is producing them in the GRDDL result?

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
http://www.hp.com/go/software

Opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not represent the official views of HP unless explicitly stated otherwise.