Re: Multiple GRDDL results in a single transform??? GRDDL and Named Graphs

I think I finally get it... (about time too).

Sorry, you've said this repeatedly, Jeremy, but it's only just sinking in.

Rather than a document of the form

<rdf:RDF ...>
   <wdr:DR>
   </wdr:DR>
</rdf:RDF>

There could be no <rdf:RDF> root element and therefore POWDER-unaware
RDF tools would skip it. But, we could retain all the flexibility and
extensibility of RDF/XML.

Let's just test that...

http://www.fosi.org/projects/powder/dr-o1TN.rdf is example 1 from [1]
reformatted without the rdf:RDF root node as below. The RDF Validator
gives the helpful reply "Error: Your document does not contain any RDF
statement." and yet of course my browser parses the XML just fine.

Thus we just might buck the trend of history by being able to have our
cake and eat it.

<wdr:TBD
   xmlns:owl ="http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#"
   xmlns:rdf ="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
   xmlns:wdr = "http://www.w3.org/2007/05/powder#"
   xmlns:foaf = "http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/"
   xmlns:dcterms = "http://purl.org/dcterms/0.1/"
   xmlns:ex="http://example.org/vocab#">

   <rdf:Description rdf:about="">
     <foaf:maker rdf:resource="http://authority.example.org/foaf.rdf#me" />
     <dcterms:issued>2007-12-14</dcterms:issued>
     <wdr:validFrom>2008-01-01</wdr:validFrom>
     <wdr:validUntil>2008-12-31</wdr:validUntil>
   </rdf:Description>

   <wdr:DR rdf:ID="DR_1">
     <wdr:hasScope rdf:parseType="Resource">
       <wdr:includeHosts>example.org</wdr:includeHosts>
       <wdr:hasDescriptors rdf:parseType="Resource">
         <ex:colour>red</ex:colour>
         <ex:shape>square</ex:shape>
       </wdr:hasDescriptors>
     </wdr:hasScope>
     <dc:description>Everything on example.org is red and
square</dc:description>
   </wdr:DR>

</wdr:TBD>

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-powderwg/2008Jan/0021.html