Re: loopx test failure

The solution I have used is to add a file loopx.var that interacts with
the apache content negotiation module as documented at:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/content-negotiation.html

I have reverted the .htaccess file to what it was at the beginning of
last week.

The content of the loopx.var file is:

===========
URI: loopx

URI: loopx.xml

which tells the server that there is one variant of loopx, and it is
loopx.xml of type xml.

The xsl file must then be accessed with loopx.xsl.

The test passes, except from my test harness I still get an error
message, which I can't replicate simply reading the GRDDL result of
loopx. I will debug further - looks like an error in my code, not on the
server.

Jeremy