Re: aboutTests issuette

Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> Sorry for not noticing earlier:
>
> I get errors when running the aboutTests transform on the test cases rec.
[...]

 > However, IMO the stylesheet should be fixed, e.g. by introducing a new
 > mode for the correct rule on line 42, and ensuring that this mode is
 > used in the normal case.

Please do fix the stylesheet in the /2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/ area.
(or is it more straightforward for somebody else such
as Chime to fix it?).

Also, the erratum should be noted in a comment to the
public-grddl-comments@w3.org list and reflected on the errata page,
so that if/when we do a 2nd edition, it'll get rolled in.

[...]