Regrets for GRDDL WG 30 May

Technically on vacation right now, and without easy internet or
phone access (all via internet cafes) and no CVS access. So, in order to minimize any possible confusion, I would like
to give regrets for the next 2 meetings, until I get back to my office on
June 8th  and so will be there for the June 13th meeting.

Thanks for  making the agenda Jeremy! Feel free to update webpage at any
point, and definitely do have the meeting without me.

I'll do whatever I can via email right now, but cannot do any actions that
require CVS access until after June 7th. This means:

     ACTION: HarryH to start an index of tests by issue (not
urgent; due 30 May)

   ACTION: HH to remove or clarify base param in eRDF transformation

 	Cannot be done till later next week,, as well as incorporating any
primer edits due to reviews.

This action:

  ACTION: HH to e-mail GRDDL Logo contest announcement - semantic web
at w3.org. (pending SWEO coordination)

 	Has been officially re-assigned to Susie Stephens, although sicne
we need a logo before we close the WG if the announcement is not made by
June 9th I will send one out myself.

Due to john-l's work, we now have 2 interoperable implementations [1]. I
suggest that we do not go to CR until we deal with all comments though,
and would like the meeting to discuss the comments in detail and assign
actions to respond to them. Even if there is not quorum, a "straw poll"
should be taken with those present if they feel any of the comments
require any informative changes to the spec and test case, and the results
of this included in the minutes.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/test_results

--
 				--harry