Re: agenda for GRDDL WG 30 May?

As far as I can tell there will be enough of us to have a meeting,
although without Dan and maybe not Harry, and Simone already with
regrets, we need to be mindful of the need to be quorate.

I will send an e-mail with a draft agenda, in the next hour or so, and I
will update the weekly agenda page tomorrow morning.

Jeremy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England