EARL and test-suite

Just wondering, has anyone ran the EARL-producing python/XSL (looking
for URI right now...can't find it and have to run to work..) over the 3
main GRDDL implementations I know of (Redland, Jena, and Grddl.py)?

It would be interesting to see where the implementations are as regards
failing or not failing certain tests neatly summarized.

          -harry

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh