Re: Review of Primer part 3...

Clark, John wrote:
>>> Is it a good idea to explicitly note the sources like this?
>>>
>>  The idea
>>
>>> was that it should work on different sets of RDF data (that
>>>
>> the user
>>
>>> would provide to the query (e.g. "on the command line")).
>>>

>> Hmmm...I would guess most "new" users would use a SPARQL
>> online service and cut and paste examples. That was myself
>> and Jeremy's logic in using explicit noting of sources.
>>

> Ah, good point.  I hadn't looked at the online SPARQL services; I find
> it interesting that they don't let you provide input graphs manually.
> In any case, I think that's a very good reason.  I didn't change the
> text of the inline SPARQL query to include the source references; do you
> want me to go ahead and do that, or to leave it "generic"?

Hmm...yes, make the SPARQL code attached in spreadsheetquery.rq match
the inline code in the text. I thought I had this done yesterday but it
appears to have been changed back. Note also I changed all "ahttp" to
"http" in response to danja, but you appear to have kept that change.

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh
http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin 6B522426