Re: Notice of changes to GRDDL test names

Hi Dave,

concerning:

Dave Beckett wrote:

> 2) error1
> This is a new test since I last ran the tests
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grddl-tests#error1
> which I also fail but I noticed it is informative.
>

> Tests that check error handling seems to be a problem as I do not see
> it efined in the GRDDL spec; what happens when an error occurs in
> URI retrieval, XSLT, XInclude, RDF/XML parsing or some other step.
>
> Maybe you can remove or separate out informative tests from the
> full list?  Failure is an option.

Would it be possible to provide two manifests for the test doc:

a) the normative tests

b) the informative tests

in addition to a GRDDL result that is all the tests?

I guess this could be done by:
- having the informative tests in a list with class="InformativeTestList"
- provide a parameter to the  aboutTests stylesheet that controls which
classes are matched: default both, but optional just "TestList" or just
"InformativeTestList"

Jeremy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited