Re: Primer status

Dan Connolly wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 10:00 -0400, Harry Halpin wrote:
>
>> I will simply grep all the editor draft's "doc29" URIs in the primer
>> directory and replace them with absolute URIs to the Note "TR" directory
>> once we know the final URI of the primer. I believe this is standard
>> practice before publication.
>>

> Hmm... that sort of practice is error prone. I recommend
> relative linking.

Agreed in general, but then the cut-and-paste doesn't work. Following
John's example and following jjc's earlier advice, I removed all
relative URIs from the example. More importantly, there's quite a few
places in the primer (i.e. SPARQL queries) where we can't use relative
URIs, so I think we should have one convention and stick with it. I'm
leaning towards  absolute URIs, which would require one last sanity
check work-through of all examples once it's in the /TR/ directory, but
I think that would be possible.

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh