Re: Proposed changes to address issue-dbooth-3 (ambiguity)

Before proposing any alternative solutions, I would write the Note and
specify *all* (including non-normative) spec changes your first proposal
recommends before writing a second proposal.

The option of reducing variability by *not permitting* Xinclude
resolution by the transformation language or the GRDDL-aware agent would
require re-opening our decision on #faithful-infoset, which the current
proposal in my opinion does not require. At this late stage, I am
against re-opening previous WG decisions unless there is very strong
feeling by more than one member of the WG, and preferably WG consensus.

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh
http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin 6B522426