RE: Arbitrary XML documents as custom (was Xinclude word-smithing)

Use case #9 is talking about the use of HTTP header linking.  That is
illustrating a totally different problem, and it is misleading to
suggest that it has anything to do with the ambiguity problem.  Use case
#9 is illustrating the case where the XML document has no other means of
*associating* a GRDDL transformation with the XML document.  It is not
about the case where, given that the XML document *has* a means of
associating a GRDDL transformation, it is impossible for the GRDDL
transformation author to be unambiguous about the desired RDF result.
The latter is what I am concerned about.

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
http://www.hp.com/go/software

Opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not represent
the official views of HP unless explicitly stated otherwise.

Th