Re: primer review part 2

With Saxon8 and the following command line arguments

-s http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/hotel-data.html
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/hreview2rdfxml.xsl

I get:

Warning: at xsl:stylesheet on line 15 of
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/hreview2rdfxml.xsl:
   Running an XSLT 1.0 stylesheet with an XSLT 2.0 processor
Error at xsl:call-template on line 72 of
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/mf-templates.xsl:
   XTSE0650: No template exists named nCallBack
Error at xsl:call-template on line 99 of
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/mf-templates.xsl:
   XTSE0650: No template exists named orgCallBack
Error at xsl:call-template on line 425 of
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/mf-templates.xsl:
   XTSE0650: No template exists named uidCallBack
Failed to compile stylesheet. 3 errors detected.

Visual inspection does indeed confirm that orgCallBack nCallBack and
uidCallback are not defined (in fact that they are commented out).

Please try doing the transform with your xslt engine, (using the files
on the Web, rather than any local copies you might have) and then send
details of your success.

Jeremy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited