Re: Embedded RDF

I am happy with this.

I will try and get a proposal together for a consolidated set of changes
to the library:

1) change embeddedRDF to inlineRDF

2) provide support in glean-profile for profiles which have redirects to
them

3) provide support in library for an XSLT module that can be imported
and does xml:base and xml:lang attributes

Not sure where this gets on my to-do list, I have an unexpected, high
priority, HP internal task today - not sure how much time that will take.

Jeremy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England