W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-grddl-wg@w3.org > January 2007

Agenda GRDDL WG Meeting Jan 31st 11:00 ET

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 12:43:55 -0500 (EST)
To: public-grddl-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <Pine.LNX.4.64.0701301132440.5465@tribal.metalab.unc.edu>

 	So, we are officially supposed to go to Last Call *now* according 
to our official schedule on our home page[1]. I will ask SemWeb CG for a 2 
week delay, but after 2 weeks (2 more telecons), we are going to go to 
Last Call. This means at this meeting it's important we resolve any open 
issues and finish our actions!

Also, we need a scribe! Any volunteers?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/

HTML: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/weekly-agenda


     1. Convene [2]GRDDL WG meeting of 2007-01-31T11:00-0500
           + [3]Zakim teleconference bridge: [4]+1.617.761.6200
             code:GRDDL ([5]res 2284)
                o supplementary IRC chat: [6]#grddl-wg on irc.w3.org
                  port 6665
           + chair: HarryH
           + scribe: ??
           + roll call, comments on the agenda.
             regrets: DanC
           + PROPOSED: to approve [7]GRDDL WG Weekly -- 24 Jan 2007 as a
             true record
     2. [8][#issue-http-header-links]
           + ACTION: IanD to propose some details for GRDDL links in
     3. Test cases for GRDDL with XML documents
           + ACTION: Ben to find access to GRDDL w3 cvs access
           + ACTION: DanC to give Brian McBride CVS access
           + ACTION: HarryH to check in a test case on content
     4. [9][#issue-output-formats] whether GRDDL transformations may
        produce RDF in a format other than RDF/XML
           + ACTION:DanC to write rules about XSLT 1.0 processing
             context 4+? weeks
           + ACTION:BenA to write a sample hGRDDL transformation
           + ACTION: bwm to produce a test case with GRDDL transforms on
             two different representations (HTML and SVG) of the same
             information resource.
     5. [10][#issue-mt-ns]
           + ACTION: Murray to draft paragraph giving us caveat for
             faithful infoset issue closure.
           + ACTION: Chime to work on details of 2 allowed results of
             xinclude test
     6. [11][#issue-base-param]
           + ACTION: BrianM to fix baseURI.xsl, re-propose
     7. Primer Document
           + ACTION: Chime to propose some primer text for the hl7 case
           + ACTION: Chime add HL7 plain XML health care to the test
             suite. See his [12]message
           + ACTION: Harry and Brian to rewrite second part of primer to
             use Brian and Dan's instance data. See [13]message from
             Harry. Ian to check in results. 7 weeks
           + ACTION: IanD to sort out SPARQL Query.
           + ACTION: Harry to add Jane schedule to RDFa
     8. GRDDL Spec: General issues
           + ACTION: DanC to add a sample implementation appendix to the
             GRDDL spec. Progress: [14]Re: Notes on implementing GRDDL
             from scratch
           + ACTION: Fabien to post to sawsdl list relevant questions
             about RDF mapping and relationship to GRDDL


 	Harry Halpin
 	Informatics, University of Edinburgh
Received on Tuesday, 30 January 2007 17:44:03 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:52:35 UTC