Re: GRDDL WD comments

Murray Maloney wrote:

> Here are my collected comments on the GRDDL WD
>
>     Gleaning Resource Descriptions from Dialects of Languages (GRDDL)
>     editor's draft $Date: 2007/02/21 16:25:45 $
>     $Revision: 1.228 $

Thanks for the careful review...
> I think that only one of my comments is substantial and it is
> identified in HTTP Headers.
I'll have to think about that one...

> I have taken the liberty to edit Jeremy's Security section. ...
Ah... good; I was in a bit of a rush when I pasted that in.

Brian M, is it likely that Jeremy could look at Murray's suggestions
this week?
You mentioned he was away; I don't recall for how long. It's not critical,
but I'm interested to confirm that the meaning hasn't been warped between my
edits and Murray's.