Re: Checked in HL7 use case

I'm okay to use N3 as long as we link to RDF/XML files.

I would prefer to use RDF/XML as I would be worried about this N3 vs.
RDF/XML thing confusing some our of our poor readers, but N3 is much
more readable and I *like* it - in fact, I have fully supported N3 going
out as at least a IG note by end of Q1.

 Remember the Primer is for people who may or may not know what RDF, N3,
etc. is. Think desperate microformats hacker - our in this case, a
desperate clinical informatics guy who may know SQL and perl but this
whole "SemWeb" thing may be new to him.

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh