Re: Checked in HL7 use case

On Sun, 2007-02-11 at 20:43 -0500, Harry Halpin wrote:
> The primer has now checked in Chime's HL7 use-case. However, until we
> get a RFC out of the IETF (which should happen!), we cannot use N3
> notation inline in the primer.

Hmm... I'm not sure why not? The SPARQL spec uses turtle
as an editorial device. Why can't the GRDDL primer?

>  Therefore, Chime - can you convert all
> your examples in n3 into RDF/XML files and send me them, not as text in
> line, but as files.

Yes, I suppose any files we use as live primer data should
be RDF/XML. Do you not have a tool to convert from turtle
to RDF/XML, Harry? cwm will do it, as will any number
of Jena/redland/rdflib/4suite tools.