RE: GRDDL spec ready for release?

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007, McBride, Brian wrote:
> Have we drained the comments list of comments that, if they came in
> again after last call, would force a second last call?
>
> How would folks feel about not taking all three docs rec track?  The
> requirements doc has done its job.  Does publishing as a rec accomplish
> anything?  The primer isn't normative - so doesn't need to go through
> the rec process and could be published as a note.  This might reduce our
> workload a bit.
>
> I'm feeling this timescale is a bit optimistic, but that's because I'm
> feeling pushed to do the review of the spec I'd like to do before voting
> positively for last call.

I must say, I'm feeling the same concern about the time crunch of making
all three documents published recommendations.  Considering the charter of
this working group spans various arenas: XHTML, Web
architecture, Semantic Web architecture, informative use of rules, XML processing, etc - I think
it is not realistic to expect to take all three documents through the
recommendation track under the current time constraints.

> Brian

Chimezie Ogbuji
Lead Systems Analyst
Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery