Re: GRDDL spec ready for release?

Thanks so much for all the hard work on the Spec! I'd like at least one
more reviewer besides Ron to give a good read before we release it as a
Last Call. However, I do plan to propose all 3 docs go to last call after
2 more telecons to  discuss the 2 remaining outstanding issues
(#issue-http-header-links and #issue-mt-ns).

--
 				--harry

 	Harry Halpin
 	Informatics, University of Edinburgh