Re: New W3C GRDDL service

Dom,

    Thanks so much! The service looks excellent - I'm impressed! I'd
like to include a link to this in our W3C Press Release.  Is this
officially W3C-supported and can we can announce it our press release?

    I guess the other two missing pieces of the puzzle would be if the
new HTML validator noticed GRDDL mark-up in input and put up a link to
the GRDDL service and if one gave a GRDDL-enabled HTML or XML data to
the RDF validator if it instead redirected to the GRDDL service. What
does everyone think?

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh