#embedded-rdf4 Re: review of test cases

Oh yes, I agree that the earlier resolution isn't really valid.

I believe that the current library code deals with this correctly: by
ignoring the xml:base on the root element, and only doing something with
xml:base's lower down the tree.

Jena is passing this test.

I propose (re-)approving it.

===

I am also happy if we delete it, if that is the easier option.

Jeremy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England