Re: review of test cases

The test case document has been updated:

RCS file: /w3ccvs/WWW/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grddl-tests.html,v
----------------------------
revision 1.27
date: 2007/04/27 15:01:34;  author: cogbuji;  state: Exp;  lines: +210
-232
- changed all test input/output to absolute URIs
- updated approval indications
- removed tests per WG decision (httpHeaders and primer-hotel-data)
- added base-detail
----------------------------

On Wed, 2007-04-25 at 11:51 +0100, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
> critical
> ========
>
> A)
> all input and output documents should be specified with absolute URIs.

This has been changed in grddl-tests.html.  However, in order to support
the ability to run tests locally, I've modified aboutTests.xsl to reduce
the input/output references for localized tests back to their relative
form in the manifest.

RCS file: /w3ccvs/WWW/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/aboutTests.xsl,v
----------------------------
revision 1.17
date: 2007/04/27 14:58:52;  author: cogbuji;  state: Exp;  lines: +13 -7
- strips out leading "http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/" from
input/output URIs so it can resolve them against different bases as
before
----------------------------

> B)
> output documents for #xmlbase[1234] should be modified as previously
> indicated

> C)
> test #primer-hotel-data should be removed.

Done..

> D)
> test #httpHeaders either
> - it should be removed
> or
> - the text should be something like
> [[
> Test the use of http headers to define a transform,
> anticipating an RFC HTTP Header Linking, based on the expired
> draft-nottingham-http-link-header-00
> ]]

This test was removed

> non-critical
> ============
> spelling of ambiguous, through-out.

Changed..

> The following need not be network tests
> #html-and-transformation-attr

This test (as well as all the htmlbase*/xmlbase* tests) depends on
server side redirection.  For example, the relative input URI for this
(approved) test is:  html-and-grddl-xform-attr which requires a redirect
to html-and-grddl-xform-attr.html.  So, to make it a local test it would
have required changing the inputs and I didn't feel comfortable doing so
with tests that have already been approved.

> #xhtmlWithGrddlEnabledProfileAndInBodyTransform
> #xhtmlWithGrddlEnabledProfileAndADisabledInBodyTransform

These already have 'complete' URLs and the indication that they are
networked tests have been removed

> #htmlbase1
> #htmlbase2
> #xmlbase1
> #xmlbase2

See above..

> Adding
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/pendinglist.html#base-detail

This has been added and is the only test with outstanding approval.
Note: GRDDLpy currently passes this test - I'll be sending an updated
earl report soon.

--
Chimezie Ogbuji
Lead Systems Analyst

Cleveland Clinic is ranked one of the top 3 hospitals in
America by U.S.News & World Report. Visit us online at
http://www.clevelandclinic.org for a complete listing of
our services, staff and locations.