Re: RDFa - GRDDL liaison

Fabien Gandon wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Two weeks ago we discussed the RDFa - GRDDL liaison.
> Here are two pointers in case someone on this list missed them:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/#sec5

Ah... yes, I hadn't read that carefully. I see now...

"One valid use case is to use GRDDL to extract RDF from an XHTML+RDFa
document. Effectively, GRDDL acts as the RDFa parser in this case. The
schema document for XHTML+RDFa can (and likely will) contain a
namespace-level GRDDL transformation."

I'm certainly interested in the details of how that work out.
I suppose that's issue 28
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/28

I don't see any actions related to that issue. I wonder if
tracker associates actions with issues. Oh well... I guess
I have enough pointers to track it.

> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFaGRDDL

That seems to have much of the same content, plus discussion
of hGRDDL. I'd appreciate pointers from stuff like
"the schema document should (and likely will)..." to
relevant issues.