Re: Review of GRDDL Documents and Issues (intro)

On Thu, 2006-09-28 at 17:15 -0400, Murray Maloney wrote:
> At 03:42 PM 9/28/2006 -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:
>
> [...]
> > >         There are many ways to look at the content of XML
> > documents that
> > >         exist on the web.
> >
> > I think it's worth including XHTML in the 1st para.
>
> Agreed. But I also thinks that it's worth saying that "There are many
> ways..."

While there are many ways to look at documents on the Web,
some of them are intended by the authors and some are not.
GRDDL is all about authors being explicit about what ways
they endorse. So I actually think "There are many ways..."
works against the aim of the document.

Maybe I'm missing your point. Care to elaborate?

(I added the ? in 1.100)

[...]
> Anyway, if not the paragraph as I wrote it, then at least something
> that frames
> the discussion that follows will be helpful. I find it hard to follow
> the documents
> because of their lack of a unifying model.

Yes; here's hoping for inspiration...