Re: Must clients use all transformations specified?

On 05/09/2006 15:01, Dan Connolly wrote:
> The spec currently doesn't define "GRDDL-aware client" or any such
> class of software. It just tells you what RDF data is part of the
> meaning of a document. It seems self-evident, to me, that any client
> may ignore any part of the data in a document.

I'm not sure it's self evident to many who may read the document. Given
that at least one other member of this group's view is contradictory[1]
then we ought to clarify.

Ian

[1]
http://www.w3.org/mid/Pine.GSO.4.60.0609050903590.15384@joplin.bio.ri.ccf.or