Re: PI Blurb..

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006, Dan Connolly wrote:

> On Tue, 2006-10-17 at 21:17 -0400, Chimezie Ogbuji wrote:
>> Though deprecated, xml-stylesheet PIs
>
> The stylesheet PI itself is not deprecated. In fact, "deprecated"
> doesn't occur in the stylesheet PI recommendation.

Not explicitely, yes, but the wording seems to suggest it is a placeholder
that was meant to be replaced inevitably.

> I don't really understand this bit about how the trigger is the same.
> I hope what I came up with above is satisfactory. If not, please
> make another suggestion.

What I was going for was that even though xml-stylesheet PIs and GRDDL use
transformations to different ends, they both expect a client to perform
the transformations.  However, for the most part, I'm fine with the
appendix as it is.

Chimezie Ogbuji
Lead Systems Analyst
Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery