RE: Rules bug?

On Thu, 2006-11-16 at 10:22 +0000, McBride, Brian wrote:
> > > Consider IR1 which has two XML represenations XML-svg and XML-xhtml.
> > >
> > > The root node of XML-svg is linked to the GRDDL transformat
> > t-svg and
> > > so t-svg is a GRDDL transformation of IR. (S1)
> > >
> > > The root node of XML-xhtml is linked to the GRDDL transformation
> > > t-xhtml and so t-xhtml is a GRDDL transformation of IR.  (S1)
> > >
> > > If t-xhtml applied to the root node of XML-svg produces and
> > RDF graph
> > > G-svg-xhtml, then G-svg-xhtml is a GRDDL result of IR1. (S2)
> >
> > Correct. Both are GRDDL results of IR1.
>
> Did you spot that I applied the transform referenced in the xhtml to the
> svg document?

No, I was reading too fast. (I hesitated to give an opinion at
all without working thru the details in a test case... oh well.)

Hmm... I could perhaps change the rules so that grddl:trasformation
works more like grddl:txlink; I wonder if anybody in the
community is relying on the domain of grddl:transformation
being an information resource rather than a representation...
I definitely need do do some testing.